 Trains / 23552
Re: Speed Regulator Footprint
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 22:55:06 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jack Hawk wrote:
I was curious what the dimensions of the speed regulator are or point
me to a link or article? I'm looking for the dimension in studs, of
course, both with and without the power cord connected (if it even
matters). I didn't see anything in the Train FAQ and I couldn't find
anything in the newsgroups either, but its quite possible I overlooked
it. :)

The front panel is 24 x 12 studs, the connector section at the back extends a
further 2 studs and is 14 studs wide and overall it is about 7 bricks high.

Hope this helps.

ROSCO