 Trains / 23534
Re: New BBB parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 19:28:55 GMT

Hello Ben,

A small spoked train wheel, similar in size to the existing 9v train wheel

A large blind drive wheel that works with the existing BBB flanged Driver.

Those are way cool. I will order some, but wanted to know whether they will
be available oin the other colors as well, so I can perhaps order all colors
at once...

Greetings

Horst