 Trains / 23360
Re: New BBB parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 19:41:49 GMT

Cool, I’m sure there will be a lot of people as excited as me by these!

One question, are the new small wheels half a brick wide? That was the impression I got from the mention of using a 5 long axle and from the fact that the Lego wheels of the same size are but I couldn’t quite be certain from the photo.

Also thank for making the LDraw files available, I had been using the old large spoked wheel as a substitute but it didn’t really let you work out whether tight clearances would work.

Tim