 Trains / 23353
  New BBB parts

I'm very pleased to announce two new BBB train wheels available now A small spoked train wheel, similar in size to the existing 9v train wheel A large blind drive wheel that works with the existing BBB flanged Driver. With these new wheels, you can (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.announce, lugnet.parts.custom, FTX) !!

  Re: New BBB parts

Cool, I'm sure there will be a lot of people as excited as me by these! One question, are the new small wheels half a brick wide? That was the impression I got from the mention of using a 5 long axle and from the fact that the Lego wheels of the (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New BBB parts

(...) I have a few copies and I am PRETTY sure they're 1/2 wide or close to it but not 100%... Hope that helps (until Ben can answer for sure) (...) That IS cool! :-) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New BBB parts

The new small wheels are just under 1/2 stud wide with a hub extension that is 1/16 stud (.5mm) extra. So the overall width is 4.5mm or about .56 studs wide. The hub extension helps the wheels fit the width of the track better. A standard 9v train (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New BBB parts

Hello Ben, (...) Those are way cool. I will order some, but wanted to know whether they will be available oin the other colors as well, so I can perhaps order all colors at once... Greetings Horst (20 years ago, 26-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New BBB parts

<snip> (...) Hello Horst, All three train wheels are now available in Black, Red and Dark Gray. (2 URLs) Kind Regards, Ben Fleskes Big Ben Bricks LLC ps There is also something new for the Technic crowd In lugnet.trains, Horst Lehner wrote: (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)