 Trains / 23229
    Re: Roundy Roundy —Bryan Kinkel
   "Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@...areDOTcom> wrote in message (...) trains (...) view as (...) Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who likes to put his face right down next to the track. I like to get as close as possible so I can feel the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Roundy Roundy —Juan Rodriguez
     I too am of the kind that likes to get a minifig's-eye-view of the action. As to continuous loops, my layout is currently not large enough to have worthwhile line that doesn't loop. So, in order to keep the trains running for a worthwhile amount of (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Roundy Roundy —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Ya, me too. I have been doing it for 30+ years (started with HO) and see no reason to stop now. Just make sure your hair is clear from getting caught! I first learned about folded dogbones from writings of the great John Armstrong (of Atlas (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Roundy Roundy —David Laswell
   (...) The first time my family visited San Diego, my brother got my parents to take us to a local model train museum (first place I ever found peanut butter M&Ms), and they used this to great effect. They had a large table, about 20'x20', that was (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)