 Trains / 23035
  Re: The SPLTC Recreates the Old West

(...) Hi Ray, This is really a wonderful display. I'm a big fan of the short-lived Western theme, so it's great to see a lot of creations in this vein. My favorite individual creations include: The fire engine: (URL) old hearse waiting for the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The SPLTC Recreates the Old West

(...) Bruce thanks for your comments on the cattle car. I can't take full credit though. Like many MOC's, I built someone's design that i had seen on bricklink and then took it one step further. (...) Paul Thomas SPLTC (...) I will let someone else (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The SPLTC Recreates the Old West

Bruce, Glad to hear your comments about our latest layout. As Paul has already mentioned, some of our MOCs were built using images of similar items from the internet, as well as real items some of us found in books or remember from having seen in (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains)