 Trains / 22453 (-10)
  Re: Pictures from the second Great Western LEGO Train Show at the STEAM Museum, Swindon, UK

(...) for the front cab. Nice work on the wave color boundary. (URL) Mathis (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe B-Unit and Window Decal for stickers

(...) give them a try. later, James Mathis (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Pictures from the second Great Western LEGO Train Show at the STEAM Museum, Swindon, UK

Someone else commented that, from the thumbnail, it looks like the 'real thing' That's Jason Railton's Castle class loco underneath Tony Priestman's station canopy, and was photographed by the trainspotter on the platform :-) It's a fantastic venue (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe B-Unit and Window Decal for stickers

(...) Ahem. Not according to Das Lexikon...:-) (...) Okay, that's cool! I'll have to try out some! (...) Well, you could always go to (URL) and simply buy the decals and they'd look great! The link I provided is "O" scale, but you compression freaks (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Santa Fe B-Unit and Window Decal for stickers

(...) Try this for size It's not the most detailed art work ever made but it works for the size and application: (URL) looks reasonably good on mine: (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  w00t! Fund Drive for LUGNET Servers

We appreciated your patience during the downtime today Thank you for bearing an unusually long downtime today. We certainly weren't expecting a 9-hour outage simply for the replacement of a disk. You may have noticed on the LUGNET homepage during (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.org, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: Pictures from the second Great Western LEGO Train Show at the STEAM Museum, Swindon, UK

(...) terrific! (URL) Mathis (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe B-Unit and Window Decal for stickers

(...) We're all Herr Zugscheilmeren (is that the plural?). The decals leave "no sticky residue", or at least it's so minimal I can't see or feel it. They're intended to be applied, removed, and reapplied, I think. (URL) (...) That logo looks great. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  NGLTC pictures from Feb. Atlanta Greenberg show

The NGLTC presented a layout at the Greenberg Toy & Train show this past weekend. One of the new features encluded a RCX controlled draw bridge that lifted every 8 minutes and stopped the trains so no one fell into the river below. All the pictures (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

  Re: "Fallen Flags" Link !!

(...) Hello all , Could this link be fixed ? Or does anyone now how to find that page ? Thanks, Teunis. (21 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact