 Trains / 22449
Re: Santa Fe B-Unit and Window Decal for stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 07:35:23 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote:
   I have found at Wal-Mart an InkJet Window Decal material for making custom stickers. Quantity six 8.5x11-inch sheets in one package, US$7.93, by Hammermill.

Hello, Herr Zugschleimer:-) Cool. Do they have adhesive on them, or are they the clingy type?

Please let me know if you might better edit this Santa Fe logo or have a link to a higher resolution or better image for use on the B-unit.

I have a nice vector image that I can easily colorize, but it appears to be a later version of the logo. I can easily replace the circle logo to the one you’ve found and fix the tail, but the Chief’s face appears too different...

JOHN

Try this for size It’s not the most detailed art work ever made but it works for the size and application:

It looks reasonably good on mine:

-Ken