 Trains / 22451
Re: Pictures from the second Great Western LEGO Train Show at the STEAM Museum, Swindon, UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 13:12:42 GMT

Someone else commented that, from the thumbnail, it looks like the 'real
thing'

That's Jason Railton's Castle class loco underneath Tony Priestman's station
canopy, and was photographed by the trainspotter on the platform :-)

It's a fantastic venue to display in, but one disadvantage is that it's a
bit dark in there for photography, but luckily this one came out OK.

Elsewhere in the gallery you'll spot my version of your APT and my 4-car
class 313 electric multiple unit in Silverlink Metro livery (like
http://www.semg.org.uk/gallery/class313_01.html).

Huw

"James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.events, Huw Millington wrote:
We, the Brickish Association, put on our second display at the STEAM • museum
(www.steam-museum.co.uk)
on Saturday 21/Feb/04. Seven of us contributed to a 3m x 12m (6' x 36')
layout, and Mark Bellis bought a small layout and his 8mm:ft scale • trains.

Mine: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=73368

I'm on a slow connection, so I haven't looked at all the pics. This one is
terrific!

later,

James Mathis