 Trains / 22415
    Re: ILTCO Article - Making heavy-duty powered LEGO® Track Connections for Public Display Layouts —James Powell
   (...) What I did for the Train Operating Weekend last year was to make 12 gauge wire connectors, run into screw type connectors. These each had a 2x2 plate connector wired to it (not the lego original ones, but ones made from plates, with 18 ga (...) (20 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: ILTCO Article - Making heavy-duty powered LEGO® Track Connections for Public Display Layouts —Kevin Wilson
    James Powell wrote in message ... (...) W or (...) I still have to post the final detailed presentation notes, but the page related to my BF PDX presentation on Operation is here: (URL) kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: ILTCO Article - Making heavy-duty powered LEGO® Track Connections for Public Display Layouts —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) very detailed presentation on their event CD, though. Kevin cut it down some for what he actually presented. (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Operation notes (was: ILTCO Article - Making heavy-duty...) —Kevin Wilson
   (...) Darn. That'll teach me to to post from memory when I've just got home from a trip! Correct link is: (URL)PDX attendees got a copy of a (...) some for (...) The notes which will be at that link later today are more detailed and better organised (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)