 Trains / 22342
Re: 8 wide GE C40-8W
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 03:11:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi wrote:
Mike Kollross wrote:

Wow... um... wow. That looks super. Did you really have problems with
excessive roll? I know, silly question. If you didn't have problems with
the center of gravity, then you wouldn't have added the weights.
   "I think it turned out OK" that is funny. Nice train.

Thanks for sharing,
Chris

Actually the weighths were a pre-emptive strike.  I figured with the length and
height and the tight LEGO curves it would be best.

Thanks for the feedback.

Mike