 Trains / 22263 (-10)
  Re: Hogwarts as 9 V set

(...) I'm not sure which ones you mean. To me these look like the 45 degree 2 x 2 convex slope ((URL) These are available in sand green. Heck, I used 60 of those in my latest skyscraper (pics next week after GATS, no preview!!). Paul (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hogwarts as 9 V set

(...) So what color do those roof slopes look like to you? On my monitor they look like sand green, it would be nice to get sand green corner slopes. They teased us with sand green corner slopes in one of the dino sets but didn't actually produce (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hogwarts as 9 V set

(...) I got this info at 1000steine.de Apparently, the set will cost $120, not too bad (for parts that is..., or as part of a train wreck scene..) Paul (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hogwarts as 9 V set

(...) Sweet! And they even added a tender behind the locomotive! I'm sure the GMLTC will have a few of these show up as "Guest Trains" on our layout... *grin* Good parts in the station, too. JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Hogwarts as 9 V set

Has this been posted yet, if so, sorry for the duplicate. (URL) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Signing off...till March

Seems like I can post again. I wanted to comment this, that I have tried something like this, taking parts with me. It works, but limited, as when I am building, I am also contructing, and since I only had some limited parts with me, my projects (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: TRAIN RIDE

Thanks for all the suggestions. I am thinking about a tunnel also. The problem is the file size. The colors have to be reduced to keep the size down and the more detail I add the less reduction frame to frame I get. The file right now is 356kb. How (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation)

  Re: GATS Display

Good Morning, here is a link to pix of our 1st Great American Train Show this last weekend: (URL) you enjoy. We are planning to do 3 more this year. Our Layout is a 8' x 12' table and we have plans to increase it to 12' x 12' with a 4' x 4' open (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.loc.us.mo.spr, lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl)

  Re: TRAIN RIDE

(...) Oh, and can you add some people waving as the train goes by?(1) And a car crash. That would be nice. Just make sure nobody gets hurt. :-) More seriously, trees do add a lot.(2) The MTW signature image (3) uses them to good effect. (for which a (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation)

  Re: TRAIN RIDE

(...) And some trees by the side of the tracks. :) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact