 Trains / 22257
Re: TRAIN RIDE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 22:13:57 GMT

Thanks for all the suggestions.  I am thinking about a tunnel also.
The problem is the file size.  The colors have to be reduced to keep the size
down and the more detail I add the less reduction frame to frame I get.  The
file right now is 356kb.
How big a file will brickshelf accept??

Working on a tutorial now for moving parts in a model. Sent out for approval.
The calculations for this animation are complicated and very hard for me to
explain in words.  Maybe someday though.

Steve