 Trains / 22254
Re: TRAIN RIDE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 19:08:07 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote:
Here's hoping that you, Steve, decide to write up a tutorial on how you
did that little trick. I wanted more layout though than just a loop!

And some trees by the side of the tracks. :)

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>