 Trains / 22233 (-10)
  Definitive Spamcake

Hello Spamcake fans! Every so often the question "what is it" pops up, so I've made a page explaining what it is (so far). For town and train themes, its definition probably won't change. For space, it might change a bit over time. Linkage is found (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  RCXing The Improved and New Old Miller Gustav's Post Mill

(...) Ditto (...) Thanks much Larry :) I'm glad you think I didn't overdo it. (...) You're in luck Larry. According to what I've read, during the 17 or 1800s, a new invention appeared for Post Mills. It was a small rotor attached to the back wall of (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Improved and New Old Miller Gustav's Post Mill

Much snippage. (...) I think he has helped you a lot. Manfred's eye for detail and ability to generate constructive suggestions is nothing short of amazing. (and that database he pointed you at... what a labor of love! The people who did that must (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: My ISCC3 entry : Hengelo Bier

(...) The brewery and the brand are real, so is the story. (URL) has some info on the current state of the buildings, and that's where I got some of my inspiration from. It was right behind my old school so I went there a lot. -- Jan-Albert van Ree (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: My ISCC3 entry : Hengelo Bier

(...) NICE! Is it a real product too? Or just totaly made up? I like the story line & the models. Josh (21 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Train trucks over baseplates

(...) WBR, ==Hor (21 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  My ISCC3 entry : Hengelo Bier

Right before the deadline I finally managed to finish my entry, titled "Hengelo Bier" It tells about the rise and fall of a small Dutch brewery. Right now it can be viewed at (URL) van Ree | (URL) Bier leeft!" (21 years ago, 31-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town) !

  Re: Getting started with LEGO trains ???

I just have been told it is comimg out in February. David (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: basic train questions (power, mostly)

(...) Hi! In my experience, a big two motor engine is rquired to pull a good sized 8-wide train. At the last NELUG show we ran engine--flatbed(w/tr...e_as_load) --box_car--refer--do...er_carrier --tank_car--caboose. I found that my single motor (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Flush access door

(...) Have you seen all of the Cad's I have of my projects? Can't wait to see this locomotive! Josh (21 years ago, 31-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact