 Trains / 22202
    Using dragon fly wings as train windows —Esben Kolind
   Hi there, Ever since buying the Make & Create: Wild Collection (4101) I've had the idea of using the dragon fly wings as train windows. Also my brother Egil challenged me to build a train front using the large dark grey curved bricks he got me from (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town) !

        Re: Using dragon fly wings as train windows —Mike Thorn
     (...) I don't normally hang around .trains, but on my way over to .cad.ray I noticed this post. I really, really like the way you built that roof - it's very sleek and (IMO) stylish. :) I like the all-glass roof too. BTW, those weighted bricks are (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: Using dragon fly wings as train windows —Matthew Miller
     (...) Yeah, I agree. I love how the technic bits look like the kind of thing they actually build public transportation stations out of. (20 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Using dragon fly wings as train windows —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.trains, Esben Kolind wrote: Thanks for sharing what is a very novel idea. I am not sure I like the wings used the way you used them, did you consider trying to recess them into the body? They stick out and look like a little wind would (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Using dragon fly wings as train windows —Esben Kolind
   (...) Yes, I experimented a bit with doing just that, but it's quite hard since the slope of the wings does not fit anything else (at least no slopes in my collection :-) (...) Thanks, it is indeed a very futuristic train (also nowadays) (...) (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)