 Trains / 22205
Re: Using dragon fly wings as train windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 22:02:47 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Esben Kolind wrote:
   The big glass roof was the greatest challenge. Because I used those big black heavy bricks (what are they called?), the support is very stabil: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=641369

Esben,

I don’t normally hang around .trains, but on my way over to .cad.ray I noticed this post. I really, really like the way you built that roof - it’s very sleek and (IMO) stylish. :) I like the all-glass roof too.

BTW, those weighted bricks are officially called “train weights”. ;)

And - I don’t build train, but I know what I like. I really like that gray curved train front!!

Great model!