 Trains / 22118 (-10)
  Re: Train builders, I have a proposition

Here's an update. I'll try to speak up over the crickets. I spoke to Holger Matthes via email about the "theme swap" (yeah that's the new term) and he's into it. Luggage willing, he might even make a Moonbase 1592. Now that would rock. Just sayin'. (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: I need your help!

(...) Still need the 7722 one? Do you want the whole sticker sheet? Chris (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New NYC Subway car!

(...) When I follow that link now I just get a toywiz.com homepage. What was pictured? --Bill. (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BrickFest PDX 2004 - some serious train builders are going...

"Steven Barile" <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message news:HrEI3F.1s25@lugnet.com... (...) Uh, count me out. I have a date in the Bahamas. A firm project completion date, that is. Flying out next Wednesday for 5 weeks of no rest and (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Train builders, I have a proposition

(...) Seems like a really good idea, lots of fun to see what the other side would build. Perhaps we can plan to do something similar at Brickfest DC as well. Something like the 'swap jobs for a day' that some companies do to bolster company unity. (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Brickfest PDX train display - call for contributers

In lugnet.trains, Teunis Davey wrote: <snip> (...) No need to bring track. It will be easiest for all if all the track used belongs to just a few people (local PNLTC members). Exceptions are usually made for people who bring bridges or other mocs (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BrickFest PDX 2004 - some serious train builders are going...

In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford wrote: <snip> (...) Yes for 10 wide. (And Yes for 8-wide too.) Ben Fleskes PNLTC (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Brickfest PDX train display - call for contributers

In lugnet.trains, Teunis Davey wrote: . (...) No, you shouldn't need to do that. (...) We did not secure a volunteer to coordinate an official one but I believe there were some posts by folks stating they'd be bringing a few containers to swap (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Train builders, I have a proposition

I extend my hand from one facet of our hobby to another. Mark Sandlin (man I can't wait till he wakes up) and I will build rolling stock for the PDX layout if I can get 2 "non Space" trainspotters (1) to contribute at least one 48x48 module each to (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest PDX 2004 - some serious train builders are going...

(...) Don't forget us Aussies (Ozzies)!! (...) I have built a 4 6 2 train chassie. For a Victoria Rail Streamlined Steamtrain. The Edward Henty ,Spirit of Progess.Which I will build soon.Hopefully before BrickFest PDX. It uses 6 BBB's train (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact