 Trains / 22115
Re: BrickFest PDX 2004 - some serious train builders are going...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 19:16:27 GMT

"Steven Barile" <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message
Hi Fellow Train-heads,
At BrickFest PDX 2004 there is going to be a who's who of train
builders! (foot in mouth list...) Holger Matthes and Ben Beneke(FGLTC)
from Germany, James Mathis, (Mr 8 Wide) John Neal(TCLTC), John
Gerlach(GMLTC), Rob Hendrix(MSLTC), Dean Husby(VLC), Larry
Pieniazek(MichLTC), Jacob McKee(w/AFOL hat on), Robert Powell(SPLTC),
Robin Werner(GFLTC), our very own Ben Fleskes(PNLTC), and all the others
that should be listed here, but I forgot too (kill me later ;) )!

Uh, count me out.  I have a date in the Bahamas.  A firm project completion
date, that is.  Flying out next Wednesday for 5 weeks of no rest and
relaxation on a medium scale generator power plant on the Island of Great
Exuma.  They don't even know what Lego is down there.  Hope the pay is
better this time than last year when I went down for a month.  Anyway...

See you guys at BFDC!