 Trains / 22117
Re: I need your help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 04:10:21 GMT

Jeroen de Haan wrote:

Hi all,

When the first version of the LEGO Train Poster was released, someone asked:
"Where's the stickers?". He was right of course. But I want(ed) to do as much as
possible in POV-Ray and not Photoshop things. Since then I experimented with
converting BMP files to LDraw files (too slow and files too big) and placing GIF
or PNG files in POV-files (with some help from Larry P. and Anton Raves). For
this years poster I want to have all trains stickered and I have done a lot of
trains already (see:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jeroendehaan/TP2004/0_7725picmedium.jpg for a
medium sized picture,
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jeroendehaan/TP2004/2_7725picsmall.jpg for a
small picture and try
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jeroendehaan/TP2004/1_7725picbig.jpg if you
have a lot of bandwidth) but I miss some stickers and can't find them on the
net.

So anyone who owns a 7815, 7819 or a 7722 and has access to a scanner or digital
camera: would you be so kind to send me a high resolution picture or scan of the
stickers on these sets so I can finish the grey area trains.

Please send the files to pc at digitalbricks dot nl.

Thanks in advance!
Jeroen

Still need the 7722 one? Do you want the whole sticker sheet?

Chris