 Trains / 22101
22100  |  22102
Subject:
I need your help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:46:14 GMT

Hi all,

When the first version of the LEGO Train Poster was released, someone asked:
"Where's the stickers?". He was right of course. But I want(ed) to do as much as
possible in POV-Ray and not Photoshop things. Since then I experimented with
converting BMP files to LDraw files (too slow and files too big) and placing GIF
or PNG files in POV-files (with some help from Larry P. and Anton Raves). For
this years poster I want to have all trains stickered and I have done a lot of
trains already (see:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jeroendehaan/TP2004/0_7725picmedium.jpg for a
medium sized picture,
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jeroendehaan/TP2004/2_7725picsmall.jpg for a
small picture and try
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jeroendehaan/TP2004/1_7725picbig.jpg if you
have a lot of bandwidth) but I miss some stickers and can't find them on the
net.

So anyone who owns a 7815, 7819 or a 7722 and has access to a scanner or digital
camera: would you be so kind to send me a high resolution picture or scan of the
stickers on these sets so I can finish the grey area trains.

Please send the files to pc at digitalbricks dot nl.

Thanks in advance!
Jeroen