 Trains / 22063 (-5)
  New MOC - DB BR39 Mikado 2-8-2

I finally got some time over Christmas to put some bricks together, something I've been meaning to do since I saw some of Ben Beneke's fabulous creations about 2 years ago. I'm fortunate that my old Lego collection contains the large red wheels from (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: 4-8-4 Northern

(...) Shaun, that thing's huge! Lovely detailing though. For dry ice, how about fitting a pneumatic pump inside, piped through a pneumatic directional brick, to blow air up and over the dry ice. You may be able to get the fog to blow upwards. As an (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: an 'improved' coupler design

(...) Check out LeeValley.com They are a woodworking supply store and they deal with high end goods. They have an umconditional 3 month return policy and they are great to deal with. You can order on line and browse in Canadian or US dollars. Check (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: 4-8-4 Northern

(...) Snip. Shawn... you have done it again! I love how you always try to stick to real minifig scale and cover your MOCs with countless little details. About the dry ice: Isolating the dry ice with any material like felt or cotton should protect (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: an 'improved' coupler design

(...) I had not thought of that, so I went to 'froogle' and found these: (URL) sure look like the ones I have (and at a cheaper price that I paid, too!!) JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact