 Trains / 22018 (-20)
  Re: New NYC Subway car!

(...) My thoughts were Plue, then I looked, then thought PURPLE! But its more reminicant of Violet really... Look at the SAD reissue of the Hogwarts express too;-) Josh (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New NYC Subway car!

(...) It's fully navigable from the main site, and in fact they're taking pre-orders based on the visible numbers and pictures. So it's a seller. Whether or not they're OK with TLC in using these pictures and taking pre-orders so far in advance is (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New NYC Subway car!

(...) Is that bus purple, or blue under funny color distortion? Even blue makes for a nifty model but purple (train?... they look train given the rounded corners) windows would get a lot of people quite excited I expect, even if it doesn't have (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New NYC Subway car!

(...) spidey sets. Are those pics OK to distribute? what's the provenance there? (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: 4-8-4 Northern

(...) I think a few of the Beta Testers have posted some pics. Here are a few links (2 URLs) Jason's Rocket> (2 URLs) my not nearly as good 1830 loco> (2 URLs) my totally cruddy 1920 electric> (2 URLs) John Gerlach's gorgeous Challenger> (...) Ah (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New NYC Subway car!

(...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New NYC Subway car!

(...) Wierd go to the lego section & you can see all the new spidey lego sets-even 'jack stone' spidey-wierd (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New NYC Subway car!

(...) Check out the doors. I hope thats a new door and not just a sticker.. Too bad all the grey windows are the wrong grey.. :) Still, pretty cool. Mike (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New NYC Subway car!

(...) *jaw drops* Awesome! Can't wait for this set. Thanks for posting this, Josh. :D Joe (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  New NYC Subway car!

Looks like we get Subway cars in May! (URL) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: 4-8-4 Northern

Shawn, i gotta say you've got one of the BEST looking Steamers here! I'd LOVE to build that well! I've allways wanted a 2-10-0... But YEESH! Its just, amazing! Josh (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: 4-8-4 Northern

Hey, Like I said earlier I really like your model and I was wundering if you will be posting any mpg's or avi's of your model moving so that we can see all the moving parts? Anyway that was just a thought. Erik Bush (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: 4-8-4 Northern

(...) Once again, you manage to blow me away with your engines. This is beautiful. Now the question is if Jeroen will make another poster (I hope). I still have your 4-6-4 poster sitting on my desk. (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: 4-8-4 Northern

Hi Shaun, Congratulations to your latest steamer and welcome in the real scale for LEGO model steam engines. And don't worry about the problems with driving curves. That all reminds me on the Big Boy. Being pushed slowly, it can handle curves, but (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: 4-8-4 Northern

(...) Thanks Erik, I'll have to try the Dry Ice then. I'll definitely post pictures and let everyone know how it works ... Thanks again, -s (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: 4-8-4 Northern

(...) Hi Lar, Thank for the feedback. One of the big (HA!) disadvantages to building to this scale is that everything else has to grow along with it. That is, any train-related building has to get larger in order to fit in scale-wise, which gets (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: 4-8-4 Northern

Very good model! I think that it is very "real" looking and I have tried putting dry ice on LEGOs and dry ice will not crack or damage your LEGOs if you put cotton under it. All together a good model> Erik Bush (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: 4-8-4 Northern

(...) Hi Shaun Another great creation from SLCO (Shaun Locomotive Company)!! I can clearly see it is a development from the previous Hudson, but this new Northern looks much better. You have got the proportions absolutely right now when the engine (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New Version of pbForth with DCC Support Released

(...) Enough interest? How about this: I think there'd be a HUGE interest! What would it take to convince you? We have no DCC session on tap as of right now, (1) and this would go well in robotics AND trains!!! Please do come! 1 - we were angling (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Stockholm Arlanda Express: Train and airport station

Hello Egil The station is great. :-) The way lights come down really work well. And the train front. Three cheers !!!! We want more !!!! Per (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact