 Trains / 21861
  Re: The Coolest Picture

John, Great looking subway station! Sorry if I missed it, but what LED's did you use? Did you stay with a 9V system, or how techy was the electrical system made? I tried finding some stuff a while back to do an internal lighting scene, and couldn't (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Coolest Picture

(...) Well, since you asked "John", in the GMLTC you might get three different responses... *grin* For the GMLTC subway platforms: (URL) used some 3volt white LEDs I got through a local electronics store. You can find them on the web, too. I bought (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Coolest Picture

(...) Thanks, Ray! Funny you should mention Radio Shack, because that is where I got the white 5mm LEDs. I wouldn't recommend using those, however; they are a costly $5 each, and I believe that they can be obtained online for about half that price (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)