 Trains / 21850
Re: The Coolest Picture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:21:36 GMT

Really great work Rosco!

That’s actually Ross Neal’s work I think. Dunno if he goes by Rosco as a nickname or not.

   (FUT back to .trains :-) )

Acutally, ROSCO is Ross Crawford, I believe... just do a “up” on the picture to find the person’s name. Eric, we have to educate you on the train people...Ross Neal is John Neal’s son--remember the Mr. Roger’s trolley at Brickswest? John did that. John Neal also does up all the fallen flag logos for the train clubs. Ross was even featured via an interview on the Lego website at one time.

Ross has an incredible talent--I think he’s a reborn Lego master or something...

Scott Lyttle (not to be confused with another Scott at Brickfest 03...)