 Trains / 21788 (-5)
  Re: New Mathis Train Poster at digitalbricks

(...) Tim, I figured out this address for the JPG by guessing on the pdf-link (I also got a corrupted zip file): (URL) Poster! Great MOCs! I noticed you re-did your Santa Fe GE B40-8W in Union Pacific livery. Looks sweet. I also can't help but a get (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Mathis Train Poster at digitalbricks

(...) went to check this out but the jpg link takes you shaun's shunter, the poster before and I also got a file is corrupted message when itried the pdf (that might be my comp tho) I looked for a a feedbank mail address on the site but couldn't (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  New Mathis Train Poster at digitalbricks

I've put together a 45 passenger train compilation poster of some of my MOCs. Jeroen is graciously hosting it for download. The poster is set to landscape orientaion of 3x2 feet at 200dpi. Thanks for checking it-- and all the other posters-- out at: (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Re: Train layout

(...) Hi Thomas, I saw you used a motorized switch point on your layout. Which mechanism did you choose for this ? Regards, Philippe (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Super Cheif Mods Question

(...) Thanks everyone! These answers are great and they were just whay I was looking for! I feel better prepared to show people how cool the Santa Fe is. Many thanks, now I shall retreat two doors down to the left. ;) e (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact