 Trains / 21753 (-10)
  Re: DCC chip installed in accessory brick

(...) This sounds like a great solution if you can pull it off. This, or contacts at both ends with pickup on one end and motor power on the other, are what we'd been hoping LEGO would do in a redesign of the motor but Brad has said not to count on (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Broken Train Motors

(...) Hi Erik, I had that effect a (very) few times (**), but each time it has been my fault, that the hooks broke away. If you have parts attached on the hooks, you should not disassable them by bending them downwards. Instead try to pull them to (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Trains For 2004?

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:Hp4qKq.1wxJ@lugnet.com... (...) mean? (...) that's all (...) There should come a "real" version of the Hogwarts express in June next year... (ref: other lugnet post; own source) S (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A couple of new train things

(...) I wish I could read German !! Or Dutch ,as my Name is Dutch. (...) Sorry ,I won't be going to brickfest. Were is Portland ? America ? I have just gone out and spent a months Lego budget. Buying a Digital camera. I have 20 new photos of the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Broken Train Motors

On the ends of one of my 9v train motors the little hooks have broken off. Has anyone else had this problem? I store the motors in a safe place when I'm not using them, and it isn't like I broke them off for any reason. If the hooks get weak after (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Modular tables - need info

(...) Home Depot cut one 4x8 particle board into 3 ready to use tabletops. I spent $40 on 3 tables, not including 1x4s and screws which I already had, but including better table legs for $1.59 each. Plain 2x2s are terrible for this purpose. I was (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC chip installed in accessory brick

(...) Well I was thinking of not actually installing the decoder in the motor - here's my idea: 1. Cut through the conductors under the 2x2 connector on the motor. 2. Connect the power pickups to 2 of the contacts, the motor to the other 2. 3. (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Trains For 2004?

(...) Beyond 4511 and 4512, the other world city sets, and the engine shed, you mean? Many of those were announced toward the end of 2003 so it's possible that's all we're getting for a while, who knows? (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  New Trains For 2004?

Does anyone Know what new the ©Lego Train products are for year 2004? (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NovaLUG train show

(...) Sorry for the delayed response (holidays), and thanx for the kind words. (...) on truck) had clearance issues with some structures at this show. The timing was done with an older set that reads bar codes to program it. (can never remember the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact