 Trains / 21738 (-5)
  Re: Bogie design (coupler)

(...) I got the impression that that was what he was aming for, I wasn't certain that it would work tho as the coupling could just swing any which way. You could mount the coupling straight on the rotor arm but it wouldn't be at Lego™ standard (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Bogie design (coupler)

(...) Tim, I like these little renderings you've been working up VERY much. I hope I can convince you to make up an FTX page with all of them in it, (which I would then link to from the header) (1) because it's good stuff, good stuff indeed. The use (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 7 wide locomotive - Feedback would be appreciated

(...) A shortage of the new snowplow buffers meant I had to ration to the front only...for now. Mike (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 7 wide locomotive - Feedback would be appreciated

(...) Thanks for the feedback Tim. and I'm definitely a convert. I've already built a passenger car 56 studs in VIA rail colors. and converted my stock car to 7 wide (44 studs) and both look great. I'll post pics once I get a few vital parts in the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 7 wide locomotive - Feedback would be appreciated

(...) Another 7 wide convert! (its working Ben!) Some really nice details on this model, the grill using (URL) is an original use for a fairly useless part and looks good. I think the triple sloped piece on the nose also works well as you say and I (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact