 Trains / 21323 (-20)
  Re: ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

Here are my pictures from the show: (URL) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trains at Retailers?

"R2DM" <lego@r2dm.com> wrote in message news:Hn6HGt.1oI8@lugnet.com... (...) not (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I have seen 4511, 4513, and 4514 on the shelf at Learning Express, a small toy retailer here in North Carolina. I have not seen anything at (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Legoworld2003 Zwolle Holland

(...) I thought it might be Dutch ... so I'll apologise again ...sorry But this site is quite difficult to navigate (if you don't speak Dutch) ... so more direct links to info would be helpful ... SteveH BeLUG (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Trains at Retailers?

Does anyone have news of trains being sold at retailers this Christmas? I have only seen the new green train at Shopko. My birthday is coming up and it was great last year to get some train sets. Some of my relatives will not mail order toys, as (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

The car factory is of martijn booghaarts. He is a member of Dutch LUG de bouwsteen ((URL) Maybe you can find more info there. Rob "steven house" <steven_house@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Hn64pz.1J03@lugnet.com... (...) broadband (...) Line"? (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Legoworld2003 Zwolle Holland

(...) Its a straight line assembly plant that is intended to build a Lego car piece by piece (how many? - I don't know)... adding parts at each station ... I believe its by the Italian LUG (apologies if it isn't) ... unfortunately they spent most of (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Reissue 7740 as legend?

(...) hi all, it was me that have asked that question and like larry wrote it perfectley, it was just a question of hope. None promisses or telling that it will be true. Again: it was just a question from me with NO possitive answer on Brad's side. (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Legoworld2003 Zwolle Holland

(...) THANKS for the photos!!! So much to see... I'll have to abuse my broadband tonight and view each shot! Can you tell us more about the "Car Assembly Line"? The one pictured here: (URL) post on your MOCpages site says: "I've seen the car (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Pictures from NovaLUG show in Truro last weekend

(...) <snip> (...) And some more pictures: (URL) our loudest fan. He screeched every time a train went by, much to the dismay of all the eardrums around. I'd particularly like to point out the model of a Scotiabank branch located on Robie St. in (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.novalug, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS Ft. Myers...

(...) Wow, that must have been a lot of work? Well done! (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  GMLTC to show at St Paul MN GATS this weekend

The Greater Minnesota LEGO Train Club will be showing this weekend at the Great American Train Show (GATS) (URL) us at the RiverCentre 143 West Fourth St St Paul, MN Saturday & Sunday October 25 & 26, 2003 11:00 am - 5:00 pm, both days We hope to (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

  IndyLUG Oct 18,19 GATS pictures

Here's the pics from the IndyLUG layout this past weekend October 18th & 19th at Indianapolis. These pics are pretty comprehensive and will give everybody a look at the things we are doing out here in Indiana. Mark Peterson's include a very thorough (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

  Pictures of GFLTC at GATS Ft. Myers...

Train Fans, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club had a display at the Great American Train Show in Fort Myers, Florida last weekend (October 18-19, 2003). But as you view the picture keep one thing in mind, none of the other GFLTC members could make (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug) !

  Legoworld2003 Zwolle Holland

My first visit and exhibit to a major show ... Plenty of photos ... so take your time! Trains (URL) and Star Wars (URL) Midstorms and other stuff (URL) I also met a great bunch of people from the Lego community of Europe and a few from the USofA (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town) !

  Pictures from NovaLUG show in Truro last weekend

Hi folks, We attended our fourth public presentation last weekend. It was a important milestone for us, because it was our first anniversary. Yes! one year already and it was in the same location. This time we had a little more time to prepare (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.novalug, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

Very nice work! I particularly like the 6X6 trans-light blue radar dishes in the 8X8 gray dishes as water in the fountain. (I bet the ISD creator wasn't thinking of THAT when he included those pieces.) I also like the way you've taken some of the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Maybe No New LEGO Direct Trains? :-(

(...) I was at the Q&A session as well, and certainly did NOT get the feeling it's the end. From what I've heard/seen trains do well, they just won't invest much in new moulds for them, since THAT money would be better spent on new track. Maybe (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DD45m prototype CAD

(...) Looking good. I'd love to see grill tiles in that back vent. I have used a couple of very structurally unsound ways of connecting grill tiles to a downward facing slope. Maybe they can work here too? These are old, but I think they have the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: QuickTime movie of some Trains

(...) jumped the tracks and hit the car, which tookout the light pole and the pedestrian? If I recall none of the figs were seriously injured, and the pole was quickly repaired, but the dude on the skateboard moved a bit further from the tracks for (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  QuickTime movie of some Trains

At a recent train show in Western Mass, I made a small video (7.5 MB) of some trains running by. Next time I'll remember to bring a tripod. We had a lot of fun. The first train you see, on the inner track, is one of mine, and the second train that (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact