 Trains / 21178
  Re: Introducing JetRed

snip (...) Ok, I had to think about how to respond to this, but a response was defintely neccesary. I am not going to respond to the comments about my models, but the last statement you made. If you want realism go look at model team sets. Yes, (...) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Introducing JetRed

You're not alone in this Gregory, I had also in the past posted pics of my MOC's, only to have the snub-nosed critic shout me down too. I eventually got out of 9V trains, not only was it a drain on the pocketbook...but some of the people around here (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Introducing JetRed

(...) And some people around here put too high of a value on written praise. Or, they flip out when a response isn't 100% positive. Instead of gaining recognition by persisting, they whine and stink about it, turning people off to them. .02 -Tim (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Introducing JetRed

(...) I believe that no one has the right to criticise another person's work and marginalize their efforts. I don't believe that Gregory was whining and making a stink about his train models. Mr. Pieniazek has a history of marginalizing other (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Introducing JetRed

(...) I believe people have the right to say whatever the heck they want. Whether or not what they say is beneficial or not is a different story. Should people criticize and put down? I don't think its a good thing. Can you stop someone from (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Introducing JetRed

(FUT .trains only, no need to bother others with this bickering) (...) Fact is, like Steve Barile and Ben Beneke (in another thread last year I think) mentioned earlier, that as the crowd grows it's harder to get noticed. However if you then start (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Introducing JetRed

(...) I totally agree with Tim. Either i do not value recognition then critics and no reply are not a problem. Or i value recognition, then obviously if it has a value it also has a cost. When facing the same problem as you i made my choice (i do (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Introducing JetRed

(...) No, I'd just have a lot of LEGO ;-) -Tim xfut -> .o-t.fun (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.fun)