 Trains / 21063 (-10)
  Re: leJOS & LDCC IRP

(...) I'm not really there yet, just couldn't resist the Lion, Tin Man and Scarecrow metaphor. -Brian (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.trains)

  Re: leJOS & LDCC IRP

(...) Receiving IR commands from a Lego Remote, IR Tower or possibly another RCX. They're not DCC signals, but LDCC IRP messages. Roughly the same data, different medium and different protocol. (...) LDCC IRP is still unstable, but it will support (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.trains)

  Re: leJOS & LDCC IRP

Hi, (...) I'm having a bit of difficulty to understand what you are trying to do, as I know Lejos but not the DCC/train side of things. In particular, on which side do you want to use Lejos, sending those remote commands from an RCX or from a PC? (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.trains)

  Re: leJOS & LDCC IRP

(...) I re-used a function to send command packets to the RCX that was designed for use with the original firmware, so it toggles the 0x08 bit of any repeated opcode bytes. Mark pointed this out to me when I was developing Full Throttle, but then he (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures of 8mm:1ft scale trains

(...) This has been (URL) discussed before> but I totally agree that A: Six wide is a bit too narrow to represent anywhere B: American trains need to to be wider, they are so much bigger than UK trains(with mainland Europe somewhere in between) If I (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  leJOS & LDCC IRP

Brian B. Alano wrote: I'm writing a leJOS package to support the LDCC IR Protocol. I've been testing it against Full Throttle. It works fine with the speed controls, but doesn't even seem to see packets for the function commands, stop, or power (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.trains)

  Re: leJOS & BricxCC news

(...) Yes, it would be nice, plus the two or three unused sensors... I'm happy enough with the LDCC firmware as a DCC encoder (pleased as punch, really). But it "would be nice" if it were implemented as a library or patch to an existing brick OS (...) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: BeLUG First Show EVER

(...) Please use the MOCpages links and take the trouble to vote and/or review if you have the time …I’ll be adding captions at a later time … Day 1 (URL) Day 1 continued (URL) (...) The Day 1 gallery is now available too .... SteveH (BeLUG) (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Take Flight...on a TGV: New Poster

(...) Thanks for further describing this aspect of the rendering. I had not noticed that! You've got better eyes than I do. (...) Gasp! Thanks for looking at the poster with a critical eye. And, no, you weren't (especially) strange the other day-- (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Pictures of 8mm:1ft scale trains

(...) Trock Trick! :-) (...) I agree wholeheartedly. I would never leave LEGO track outside at the mercy of the elements, which is why I'm going to utilize G scale track which can and is designed to do. And BTW, I'd never heard of connecting dual (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact