 Trains / 2086
Re: New attempt at Double Decker Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 23:18:58 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile writes:
I meant the photo at http://mercurio.iet.unipi.it/pix/nl/car/DD-AR/7333-
1755.jpg

steveB

Ooops, sorry.  Erhm...maybe it is this Dutch locomotive?

http://www.ee.nmt.edu/~jmathis/yellowdutchengine.html

Scroll down on the above web page to see a picture of Marklin's model of this
Dutch locomotive.

The European Railway Picture Gallery probably has some photos of this
locomotive, but it seems to be down right now.  Bummer.

http://mercurio.iet.unipi.it/pix/nl/pix.html

Maybe not this isn't the locomotive in the photo of the yellow "dubbledekker"
train set?  Perhaps Eric Brok knows what locomotive generally pulls these Dutch
"dubbeldekker" trains?  Maybe we'll see it once his photos are developed?

later,
James Mathis