 Trains / 20793 (-10)
  Re: Question about the new trains

(...) Mark, Thanks for the excellent pics. I'm gonna work on my wheel sets just as soon as I get home tonight. Brian (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Question about the new trains

I might add: Use a rocking motion with the knife to get it to cut smoothly without having to use undue pressure... Mark (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Question about the new trains

Here you go: (URL) basicly cut one or two slivers off of each of the four places where the wheel can rub against the frame. Folder when moderated: (...) filing. (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  NCLTC Takes 1st Place at Raleigh GATS! (Long)

This past weekend NCLTC had our layout on display at the Great American Train Show (GATS) in Raleigh, North Carolina. This is the third GATS show we have done and while our layout has always been popular, we have never won the competition. Much to (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.org.us.nclug) !!

  Re: NWBrickCon 2003

Sorry, I goobered the post, this is to add groups to this message Ladies and gents and Lego enthusiasts of all ages, It is my pleasure to announce NWBrickCon 2003, hosted by the local LEGO enthusiasts of the Pacific NorthWest. NWBrickCon03 will be (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Three 8 wide freight cars, & a fire engine!

Nice job. I really like the gondola and tank cars. Keep up the good work. (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Inspection Car MOC

(...) Not at all. I forgot about that second one. The small steamer's gonna be neat to see. I'm planning on making that little yellow diesel shunter eventually. I like building those small ones too, but I like trying to get them to work with other (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Announcing Full Throttle - Control LDCC From Windows

I have just released (URL) version 1.00> of a program that I call Full Throttle. This Windows application uses your Mindstorms IR tower (either serial or USB) to communicate with an RCX that is running (URL) Mark Riley's LDCC replacement firmware> (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX) !!

  Re: Question about the new trains

(...) I have had the new Train sets 4511 and 4512 for two weeks now and can report that the problem with the train wheels rubbing is not apparent with these two sets. I actually bought two of 4511 so as to make a decent length train. Grahame (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Industry Building Diorama...

That is neat! Thinks for providing more building inspiration! Josh (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact