 Trains / 20787
Re: Inspection Car MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 01:56:34 GMT

thanks, I'm glad you like it.  I'm always looking for smallish scale stuff
to build.  Inspection cars are so much fun, and they are typically so odd
that I just love making them.  There were two other things that I may build
out of your photo set.

and

do you mind?

Not at all.  I forgot about that second one.  The small steamer's gonna be neat
to see.  I'm planning on making that little yellow diesel shunter eventually.  I
like building those small ones too, but I like trying to get them to work with
other kinds of power, like a technic motor.  Fun, but frustrating!  :^p

The only "alternate power" loco I've gotten to work (based on a railway speeder
similar to the one you built):

Check this out also, maybe it'll help you with your steamer:

Good luck with everything!

-Stefan-