 Trains / 2071
Re: New models of Semi Trucks etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 23:13:19 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

No, just trains. Trains have been six wide since 196x, before there was
LegoLand, much less Town. I see no reason to change now.

Ah, yes.  Trains.  Consider the last two offerings -- 3225 and 4561 [1].
Truly I say unto you that the *only* good things about those sets are the
windows.  I'd rather have the entire train line discontinued in exchange
for train window packs if the last two set offerings are any indication of
what is to come.

-John

[1] Don't even get me started on the new snow blower and car washer thing
(I don't even care to look up the set nos.)  I want to suck up to TLG as
much as the next guy, but man, Lar, you got to admit that accepting this
crud is worse than groveling before God.  At least God can offer heaven,
which might mean *you* being in control of TLG in the next lifetime!;-)