 Trains / 20698
Re: Severely edited video for Friday night setup at NMRA Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 06:07:55 GMT

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message
http://sparky.i989.net/nmra0307.htm

So download and enjoy.

Very nice, David, worth the download! Good music too, suits the movie
(altough some Philip Glass would have been nice too).

Jeroen