 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8165
Re: Severely edited video for Friday night setup at NMRA Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:24:27 GMT

Jeff E was 'under the table' watching the video from the Vision Command on the
laptop and was a controlling a train via 'teleremote'.

  Dave K

So I just had this image of Jeff E crouched and huddled in the dark under the
tables of
the setup. lit only by the glow of a monochrome monitor, all the while controlling
train, and giggling to himself and mumbling ".. Precious.." over and over again.

YEP.

train guys.

wadda ya going to do?

Chris

didn't cinderbot crush your little marble sorter into oblivion?

so if you aren't a train guy, and you can't make a robot worth a lick...

what good LEGO stuff do you do?

Wondering.... ;)

Dave K