 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8166
Re: Severely edited video for Friday night setup at NMRA Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:54:30 GMT

what good LEGO stuff do you do?

Dave K

I'll ALWAYS have Project X.

!!!ALWAYS!!!!

and lets not forget my impeccable record of being in EVERY robot event.

no one else can lay claim to that record.

~NO ONE~

what good LEGO stuff do you do?

Oh, and lets not forget organize a bunch of ~you lot~ to build cool (robot) stuff every
few months.

Actually, if it was not for ME and the momentum of rtlToronto, than Calum would not have
even had the thought of trying a train event.

Ergo all you train heads owe me a BIG favor.

I accept:

Cash
Lego
Chocolate