 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8170
Re: Severely edited video for Friday night setup at NMRA Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:21:00 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

Oh, and lets not forget organize a bunch of ~you lot~ to build cool (robot)
stuff every few months.

You're confusing posting random lower case misspelled emails that say:okay guys, it's time
to mek robots fur rtl15.

chris.
this is a funny sig ha ha.

At last al those yers off poor speling is pay-ing of.  I've found a new Calum Ball Button

Versus writing rulesets, posting event reminders, keeping the website pruned,
etc.

you mean to say:

scanning pencil sketched drawings, posting event reminders after Chris Bugs me enough, keeping
the web site pruned  by ever so slowly changing Chris's old e-mail address with a correct one,
etc.

Actually, if it was not for ME and the momentum of rtlToronto, than Calum would not have
even had the thought of trying a train event.

Man, you're smoking some weird ABS.  When did you suggest doing a train show?

Calum

I never had, nor will I ever suggest a train show. it'd be a waste of manpower if you ask me.

BUT if you bother to reads what I type as opposed to firing up your telnet at the subject line
and replying with random spewing then you would have seen that what i said was:

"....Calum would not have even had the thought of trying a train event."

meaning, that you saw how well we did robots and wanted to try trains on your own.

you may offer lego and chocolate now.

Chris