 Trains / 20481
Re: koef3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 15:34:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Andrzej M. Szlaga wrote:
   Hello,

I’d like to invite all Trains fans to see my new, Train-related MOC. It’s a 6-studs wide model of German diesel shunter, Koef 3 (modern number BR 333). You can find pictures and LDraw model in my Brickshelf gallery. Click the thumbnail below to get there:

That is really cute!

But what I like most about your gallry is the style you arranged some scenery around your (very) small Köf. Since a shunting engine like the Köf can’t obmit on the train-motor you are quite chanceless to do a more exact copy of the real design. But you did a good job in getting as near as possible to the prototype. This is kind of unfair competition, because you are working in a field where lots of talented builders have already done engines in 8, 10 and even 12-wide (but most of them did the Köf II)...

Check out this link for a collection of some more Lego Köfs

my Homepage: