 Trains / 20482
Re: Decals/Waterslide Transfers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 15:52:47 GMT

steven house wrote:

I need some help with locating non-North-American Railway Decals (in O
Gauge/7mm gauge - the nearest approx to L-Gauge).

Where can I get them?

Do they sell directly or thru model-shop dealers?

Anyone know a good website which collects non-NA railway liveries, logos
heralds etc?

What European dealers will order Microscale (I do build NA trains too!)
decals on my behalf?

Try one of these shops, although I'm not sure if they'll ship int. you could
try,

Big Train World, Noordwolde, Netherlands
Phone : +31-561-431083

Godfather Models&Supplies, Haarlem, Netherlands
+31-23-53331-5
http://gmens.nl

I'm only somewhat familiar with the last one, bought a few things a while
back. Friendly people with what seems like an infinate amount of stuff :D

(Adresses were obtained from the dutch magazine "Rail Magazine" for those
worried about privacy issues or just curious ;) )
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/
LEGO Santa Fe B-unit | http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/lego/f7b.html