 Trains / 20478
20477  |  20479
Subject:
Decals/Waterslide Transfers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:27:23 GMT

I need some help with locating non-North-American Railway Decals (in O Gauge/7mm
gauge - the nearest approx to L-Gauge).

Where can I get them?

Do they sell directly or thru model-shop dealers?

Anyone know a good website which collects non-NA railway liveries, logos heralds
etc?

What European dealers will order Microscale (I do build NA trains too!) decals
on my behalf?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

I currently only know of

http://www.fox-transfers.co.uk/

who supply British Railway material from all eras.

Any others?

SteveH (BeLUG)