 Trains / 20466
Re: koef3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 22:44:51 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Andrzej M. Szlaga wrote:
   Hello,

I’d like to invite all Trains fans to see my new, Train-related MOC. It’s a 6-studs wide model of German diesel shunter, Koef 3 (modern number BR 333). You can find pictures and LDraw model in my Brickshelf gallery. Click the thumbnail below to get there:

Thanks,
shgg.

I think this is a very nice model and I am especially impressed by the effort taken to photograph it in an attractive setting.