 Trains / 20467
Re: koef3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 23:47:16 GMT

On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 21:32:18 GMT, you wrote:

Hello,¬
¬
I'd like to invite all Trains fans to see my new, Train-related MOC.
It's a 6-studs wide model of German diesel shunter, Koef 3 (modern number
BR 333). You can find pictures and LDraw model in my Brickshelf gallery. Click
the thumbnail below to get there:¬ ¬
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=47486
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/shaggie/moc/trains/thumb.jpg>>
¬

I like it - it is hard to put good detail in a small model and you
have done that very well.

-Matt :)

Thanks,¬
{shgg.}