 Trains / 20439
Re: Revised Bettendorf Truck Design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 18:16:27 GMT

In article <HGsssn.12yC@lugnet.com>, "John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote:

As promised, I posted pics of the revised version of my son Ross' Bettendorf
truck design.  They start
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=432731 HERE>

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/J-2/8wide/RossFolder/thumb/rosstruck9.jpg_
thumb.jpg>>

[JOHN]

<http://www.tcltc.org<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/J-2/Thumbnails/tcltclo
gosm.jpg>>

John,

  I just thought of something. Since you are taking apart 2x2 wheels,
why not use two of them. If you snip off one of the loops that holds the
axel on, then the two 2x2 axel bricks will sit flush to each other, and
you have a 2x4 axel brick.

Just a thought,
Chris