 Trains / 2031
Re: Remote switching points
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 08:35:16 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Bryan Kinkel writes:

A neat project would be to try and assemble all available photos and
instructions for projects that various net trainheads have put together to
simulate yesterday's 12v accessories in today's 9v world. Matt's Train Depot
has some nice starts, but I know there are more ideas out there. Perhaps
this should be the start of a new thread...

Hi Brian,
interested in an remote controlled point ???
visit my home page and go to the section 'Trains & Cars & ...'
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Glade/5192

regards,
Ludo

Frankly, the fact that all these cool features that existed for the 12v
trains is gone, irks me....