 Trains / 2019
Re: Silly train voltage question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 01:13:49 GMT

Steve Demlow wrote in message ...
Yes, it is pretty easy to build a small housing from standard bricks/plates
(and maybe a tile) that firmly holds the contact prongs of a 4.5/12V wire
against the leads of a 9V conducting plate.

Steve

Sounds like a good solution. Maybe I will use the extra battery box I have
from my Technic motor set. I can fill it with rechargeable AA's and let my
son go to town (so to speak).

Thanks!
Eric