 Trains / 2016
Re: Silly train voltage question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 19:07:41 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Alan Demlow writes:
I've tried some of the 12V accesories with a 9V regulator, and most work
OK--the lights certainly did.
<snip>
Alan
In lugnet.trains, Martin Legault writes:
In lugnet.trains, Rose Regner writes:
I am a Technic addict, whose son recently became WILD with exitement over
the trains. We recently found some 12V accessories such as lights. I was
wondering if they work with the "9-12V" Speed Regulator (it actually says 9
to 12V)? If not, how does one power them??

Thanks!
Eric

Hi, welcome to train

<snip>
But one important draw back is that the light • will
not shine,
<snip>

oups, sorry translation problem, the ligth will lit but not as brigth as the
would under 12 V.

Martin