 Trains / 20178
Re: 2003 Trains Now on Shop At Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 21:30:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mark Palmer wrote:

The UK prices are now displayed on the website, High Speed Train £69.99 and
Cargo Train £99.99 (plus shipping of course). It's a shame you can't order them
without the speed regulator and track for a lower price. Much as I'd really like
both sets I might just have to settle for the Cargo Crane (@ £14.99 :-)

Mark (whoose got enough track and controllers)

We tried, you know?  :-)
I could do with one more controller, but then since I want the cargo train I
won't be after anyone else's.  I'd have preferred a left-hand point instead,
too.  Blast.

I can wait till The Big Shop at LLW get them though.

Jason Railton