 Trains / 20169
Re: 2003 Trains Now on Shop At Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 16:03:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Stefan Garcia writes:
Why do the Cargo train and the Hi-Speed train say they need batteries?
Anyone know?  I can't remember Lego trainsets ever needing batteries.

Hi Stefan,

that is really amazing. The German translation tells the same: batteries are
needed, but not included. Have they mixed up batteries with the speed
regulator? Or mixed up 9V trains with the description of duplo trains?

I cannot imagine that these two sets need batteries. For 9V train set series
there have never been any with powereds by battery. Of course the blue and grey
era 4.5V sets used batteries, but that is part of Lego train history only.

Leg Godt!

This was a mistake and will be corrected ASAP. Sorry about any inconvenience.

Jake

---
Community Development Manager - N. America
LEGO Direct